Welcome to the group blog for Tea Time Knitting; a bi-weekly gathering for tea and craftiness. Tea Time Knitting meets every second and fourth Saturday of the month, from 2-4PM.

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Finished! Notre Dame de Grace

Pictures of my Notre Dame de Grace
- Pattern from the Summer 2007 Interweave Knits
- Knit with Rowan Scottish Tweed DK , Color #030, on US 6 needles.


I call this one the 'Easy Rider'



I love looking out at the parking lot. I'm so glad our apartment is on this side of the building, and not the side facing the river.


Collar for president!


Detail of the back. Four more years for Collar!


Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Matt said...

Pretty cool. You are so stylish... Oh, can you post your recipe for the coffee cake you brought last time?

Ravelry Codename: Knitzel said...

Thanks!

I will--I keep meaning to do that, and then I forget. I'll dig out the recipe as soon as I get home.