Welcome to the group blog for Tea Time Knitting; a bi-weekly gathering for tea and craftiness. Tea Time Knitting meets every second and fourth Saturday of the month, from 2-4PM.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

My Funny Project

While flying to Vegas I opted to do a crochet project instead of running the risk of having my knitting needles taken from me by TSA. Here's the pattern. I got the top layer done and part of the second layer. I'm hoping to get the second layer done and some of the flowers. I'm not sure if I will be able to finish the bottom layer as well before the wedding.

http://www.berroco.com/exclusives/buttercream/buttercream_lg.html

2 comments:

Ravelry Codename: Knitzel said...

Amazing! Are you going to crochet a little bride and groom to go on top?

Matt said...

My thoughts too, but the topper was otters...'natch